the american immigrant society
Nominee should meet two or more of the following criteria :
The Beacon Award has been established to celebrate and encourage patriotism, diversity and the contributions of immigrants among America's next generation of visionary leaders.
Nominee must meet the following three criteria:
- Nominee must be between 18 to 40 years of age at the time of nomination.
- Nominee must be an American citizen, native-born or naturalized.
- Nominee must be an immigrant or be one or two generations removed from an immigrant forbearer.
- Nominee should be accomplished in their career and have shown demonstrable vision and innovation.
- Nominee should excel in bringing technology to economically viable business activities, promoting the growth of businesses, jobs and public revenue.
- Nominee should be recognized as having produced work of significant creative, artistic or cultural merit.
- Nominee should have produced a substantial and meaningful advancement in a product or service.
- Nominee should be a person of integrity who has done an honorable act that typifies their character or reputation
- Nominee should show a passion for social causes, a commitment to philanthropy or a humanitarian philosophy that benefits the national or international community.
For Online Nomination Form!